Cathodic Protection Service
- Cathodic Protection Design, Installation & Commissioning
- Cathodic Protection Systems Maintenance & Inspection
- Sub-Meter GPS Locating Onshore Pipeline Depth of Cover Survey to ensures the cover between the top pf the Pipeline and the ground level as applicable, and complies with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Cathodic Protection Pipeline Surveys
- Close Interval Potential Survey in order to provide the data for assessing the effectiveness of the cathodic protection system over the full length the pipeline.
- Direct Current Voltage Gradient Survey for assessing the effectiveness of corrosion protection on buried steel structures and locate coating faults.
- Pipeline Current Mapper is a device used to perform an AC current attenuation survey to qualitatively rank coating quality and highlight pipeline locations with the most significant coating holidays (defects).